Sunday 20 November 2011

Fender Mustang

Front view
Back view
Okay,first of all,I want to make it clear that I don't know how to play electric guitar.In fact,I touched it only once when I went to music shop.
So,why am I posting this?
Haha~well,I've never play electric guitar before,but I do play an acoustic one.
Believe me,playing guitar bring so much fun in my awesome-filled life. >.<
The above picture is from Fender Mustang,(Classic Series Mustang®, Rosewood Fretboard, Dakota Red).It has been reissued.1965 was the first full year of Mustang production.
Originally,it was designed to be a “student model,” however,Mustang was destined for greatness, and has been used by great players such as David Byrne, John Frusciante, Kurt Cobain, Todd Rundgren, Graham Coxon and Adrian Belew.This reissue Classic Series ’65 Mustang has great color and cosmetic options, and many period-correct details (body wood, logos, etc.). 
It's beautiful,isn't it?I came across it when I watched the anime K-ON!. Nakano Azusa in the anime use the same guitar.
Azusa is a new student who joins the light music club and plays a Fender Mustang electric guitar.Her role in the band is as a rhythm guitarist. She has been playing the guitar since the fourth grade and her parents are working in a jazz band. She is in the same year and class as Ui and has quite a mysterious demeanor. 
 Hmm...how about the price?
The last time I checked(on the internet of course),the price is $1199.99.
Wow!Convert it to ringgit and the price will be triple.
Okay,have a blessed day everyone!
p/s:All photos does not belong to me


No comments:

Post a Comment