Sunday 11 December 2011

SCANDAL

Today I want to talk about SCANDAL.
Oh,please don't get me wrong.I'm not going to talk about some scandal here.I'm gonna talk about my favourite Japanese girl's band,SCANDAL!

From left to right:Tomomi Ogawa,Haruna Ono,Rina Suzuki,and Mami Sasazaki
SCANDAL is a Japanese pop rock band.The group consists of four members: Haruna Ono (main vocalist and guitar), Tomomi Ogawa (vocal and bass), Mami Sasazaki (vocal and guitar)and Rina Suzuki (vocal and drum).
The group was formed in August 2006, and started performing at Osaka Castle Park shortly after their formation.They quickly gained popularity,and after their overseas concerts in France,United States and Hong Kong,they became popular among overseas Japanese culture fans.They were also nominated for the Best Newcomer Award at the 51st Japan Record Awards.

HARUNA
Name:Haruna Ono
AKA: Haru
Instruments: Guitar
Position: Leader,main vocalist,guitarist
Born: August 10, 1988
Years Active: 2006 - Present

TOMOMI
Name:Tomomi Ogawa
AKA: Tomo
Instruments: Bass
Position:Vocalist and bassist
Born: May 31, 1990
Years Active: 2006 - Present



MAMI
Name:Mami Sasazaki
AKA: Mamitasu, Mamilious, Mami, Tasupo, Sassa.
Instruments: Guitar
Position: Lead guitarist and vocalist
Born: May 21, 1990
Years Active: 2006 - Present
~Has the best guitar skills among the girls


RINA
Name: Rina Suzuki
AKA: RINA
Instruments: Piano/Keyboards, Drums
Position: Vocalist and drummer/pianist
Born: August 21, 1991
Years Active: 2006 - Present
~The youngest among the group

They are so pretty

 Singles:
-Space Ranger
-Koi Moyō
-Kagerō
-Doll
-Sakura Goodbye
-Shōjo S
-Yumemiru Tsubasa
-Shunkan Sentimental
-Taiyō to Kimi ga Egaku Story
-Namida No Regret
-Scandal Nanka Buttobase
-Pride
-Haruka
-Love Survive
-HARUKAZE

I fell in love with SCANDAL when I was searching for some video clips to download.At that time,I remembered the song in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,Shunkan Sentimental by SCANDAL.I found many videos of them while performing the said song.I was 'Wow!This band totally amazing'.I need to find more about them.It's not easy to find a girl band nowadays since J-Pop and K-Pop industries are totally overloaded by girl's dance groups like SNSD,T-Ara,Kara,etc.New dance groups keep popping out every day.You can no longer count the number of girl's group by using your finger.

I really like SCANDAL.They are amazing.They can play instruments really great.In fact,I think their song are much better in terms of lyrics and melody than any other boy's band.HARUNA has powerful voice.Even while singing on stage we can clearly hear her voice.TOMOMI has the high-pitch and 'chipmunky' voice that goes together with HARUNA's deep voice.She's also the most energetic in the group,dancing around while carrying her huge bass.MAMI,must be the best female guitarist I-ve ever seen.Trust me,you need to see her playing guitar and you will be amazed by it.RINA,with a cute smile on her face,is the best female drummer.She played it well,really.

I hope they will continue their success.And I hope people will give more attention to SCANDAL.
Have a blessed day~^^

Source:jpopasia.com
p/s:All photos does not belong to me

No comments:

Post a Comment